AIM
McAwesum

Awesome Noire Awesome Noire

Oh, the poop.

You are a silly man, Senor Raptor. Cheers.

Awesome Chaotix Awesome Chaotix

NOOO! HE KILLED TROGDOR!!!!

WHYYYYYYY!!!!

Mr. Literal Mr. Literal

Superb!

The ending was totally worth it. I lol'd. A tip o' the hat to you, good sir.

Girlchan in Paradise Ep2 Girlchan in Paradise Ep2

I Looooooooooooove this flash!

Amazing animation and detail. Way better production value than the first. I love the voice acting. Egosaurus and Tomatodeki, you guys did an amazing job with the voices. My favorite line is when Ken-star says, "Whaaaaaaaaaat is the place?"

Tall 'n Short Tall 'n Short

I cried... is that okay?

Awesome. I love it. It may not be the greatest video you have ever created; but this was very creative. I love the fact that is so minimal in terms of animation. I think that's what made it awesome. Screw all the people who gave this a low score. They just don't understand the underlying greatness of this piece.

Metal Gear Awesome 2 Metal Gear Awesome 2

2 Awesome!

Hilarious! I love all your work Egodactyl! I mean Egoraptor...XD The art style of the awesome series is great! Not exactly greatly detailed but that's not their purpose to look good. It's for the sake of comedy that's why I love it. Plus, you can really tell all your time, effort and skill was in the animation. Which is really well done! The lip synching is amazing and the gestures in the hands and faces are fantastic. Keep up the excellent work. Your stuff gives me motivation to animate even more and learn Flash better. You're awesome!